There are two ionization technologies available and Aerisa is one of the only companies in this market that offers both. They are Needle Point/Brush type and Tube style. Below are examples of our products. The first few are needle point/brush type and the last few are tube style. Please click on the product picture to view the submittal form.
Please contact your Aerisa Representative to determine which technology and which model would be the best choice for your application.
Needle Point/Brush Style Ionizers
- Mounted in an AHU just upstream of the coil section. Needlepoint type for airflows ranging from 3750-20000 CFM. 24V AC or 12V DC supply provided for 120V – 230V
Model 8000 Series
- Duct or bracket mounted, needle point brush unit for up to 6,000 cfm, depending on pollutant loading.
- 24V AC, 12V DC supply provided for 120V or 230V AC
- Electrodes: 1 pair (2,000 cfm), 2 pairs (4,000 cfm), 3 pairs (6,000 cfm)
- Fan inlet mounted, needle point brush unit for up to 2,400 cfm, depending on pollutant loading.
- Designed for almost any fan application including Roof Top Units, Air Handling Units, FCUs, PTACs, Heat Pumps and Ductless Split systems.
- 12V DC, 24V AC, 120V AC or 230V AC
- Electrodes: 1 pair
Tube Style Ionizers
For a Tube Style Product Selection Guide, click here.
Model 5000 Series
- Rack mounted or in duct, five tube design for up to 10,000 cfm, depending on pollutant loading
- Tube Size: 350mm or 550mm
Model 2000 Series
- In duct, two tube design for up to 5,000 cfm, depending on pollutant loading
- 120V or 230V
- Tube Size: 250mm or 350mm
Model 1000 Series
- In duct, single tube design for up to 3,000 cfm, depending on pollutant loading
- 120V or 230V
- Tube Size: 150mm, 250mm or 350mm
- Portable two tube air purification unit with three speed (60 cfm max) fan. Used where there is no ventilation system, ductwork is inaccessible
- 120-240V, NEMA 15 power cord provided
- Tube Size: 75mm
Duct Mounted Ion Sensor
- User settable ion sensitivity dial; 500, 5,000, 10,000, 15,000 or 20,000 ions/cm3
- Dry contacts for communication to Building Automation System
- Input voltage 12V DC or 24V DC