When we took over the design, build and operate contract for the Santa Paula waste water treatment facility, the Aerisa System was a central component of our green building strategy. Today, we can monitor air quality throughout the plant and adjust it dynamically all from a central console.
Aerisa provides a comprehensive set of ‘indoor air quality’ (IAQ) solutions for industrial and commercial building projects. We provide solutions for wastewater treatment plants, office space, retail outlets, airports, arenas, medical space, and large multi-family residences. Our products leverage a breakthrough ionization technology to clean the air completely in as little as 15 minutes. We provide solutions to some of the most common and worrisome problems that building owners face.
Problems Aerisa Solve's
Aerisa solutions create ‘clean air’ facilities in places where odors, toxins and other volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) disrupt employee and customer quality of the workplace. Only Aerisa provides solutions provide three fundamental benefits for each project owner
The Aerisa System provides an efficient and effective alternative to traditional odor abatement methods for both industrial and commercial environments. Aerisa eliminates the need for ineffective HEPA filter add-ons, and chemically based wet scrubbers or carbon absorption systems that are both capital and maintenance-intensive.
- Provides Dramatic Reduction in H2S.
- No Chemicals, Carbon, Additives, or Hazardous Waste Disposal.
- Cleans the Air in the Building, Providing a Healthier Environment for Workers.
- Easily Retrofitted to Existing Plants.
- Scalable from Small Lift Stations to Large Treatment Facilities.
Aerisa products offer the most comprehensive air quality solutions for public facilities where customers are exposed to harmful toxins, viruses, and potential airborne chemicals.
- Attacks harmful chemical, virus, or bacteria at their source in the air.
- Creates a shield that separates you from problems coming in from the outside.
- Standalone or ducted solutions to suit any situation.
- Low energy consumption - less than a light bulb.
- Low maintenance - no cleaning filters or wiping plates.
The Aerisa System can be incorporated easily into the largest commercial building or facility, greatly improving Indoor Air Quality and “Sick Building Syndrome”, reducing energy consumption and providing a healthy, productive environment for workers and visitors.
- Can be integrated into duct systems or mounted in Air Handlers.
- Enables significant energy savings through use of ASHRAE 62 Procedures.
- Provides LEED certification credits for energy reduction.
- Easily retrofitted into existing buildings.
Aerisa addresses all of the most common issues that trouble industrial and commercial building owners using a non-intrusive, cost-effective approach that continuously cleans the air across the entire facility.