With the highest volume of customers and flights in the country, our terminals at LAX were often saturated with unwanted jet fumes, odors and other toxins in the air. Once we installed the Aerisa System all of those problems went away. Our customer complaints are at an all time low.
Aerisa has a different approach to solving indoor air quality problems. Using an ‘ionization’ technology, our solutions normalize ‘bad’ air for numerous applications.
We reduce contaminates and pathogens, including viruses, bacteria, molds, particulates, and volatile organic compounds (VOC's). VOC's that can be reduced include methane, formaldehyde, and toluene, among a long list of others. Additionally, Aerisa solutions realize energy cost reductions in air heating and cooling. Customers report improved working conditions, higher energy levels and the elimination of symptoms caused by polluted air. The solution produces less than 0.05 parts per million (PPM) of ozone emissions.
The Science Leaders
When you consider that the average human breathes in some 16,000 quarts of air every day, it is probably not surprising that scientific studies consistently show that good health and well being depend on clean air. And today’s lifestyles mean that most people spend up to 90% of their time indoors, so Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) forms an ever increasing role in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Indoor air contamination comes from a wide variety of sources:
- Particles - such as dust, pollen, pet dander, and mold spores which can cause sinus problems, headaches and trigger allergic reactions
- Odors - Including potentially carcinogenic Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) - which are released from carpets, paints, furniture, and cleaning products.
- Pathogens - bacteria, viruses and other airborne micro-organisms which are readily transmitted by air conditioning systems, spreading infection through the building.
Aerisa - Comprehensive Air Purification
Traditional air filtration only provides a partial solution, removing only the largest of particles and allowing the smaller, more dangerous particles and pathogens to pass right through. Furthermore, filtration technology does not remove odors or VOCs - neglecting a major component of indoor air contamination.
In contrast, Aerisa’s WaveFourTM Technology uniquely provides a comprehensive solution to indoor air pollution by addressing all the major contributors to poor Indoor Air Quality in a safe, easy to maintain solution:
- Provides Comprehensive Air Purification - Reduces particulates, Bacteria, Molds and Viruses and breaks down Odors and VOCs
- Energy Efficient - Uses less power than a light bulb
- Easily Installed - Can be installed into existing HVAC systems without costly modifications
- Low Maintenance - No filters to change or plates to clean
- Safe - Aerisa products have been designed and tested to conform with all applicable US and International safety standards